Friday, June 29, 2012

Jen

Jen


H M knee high dress
£25 - hm.com

Oroton ballerina flat
120 AUD - oroton.com

Mulberry travel messenger bag
$875 - stylebop.com

LK Designs black bangle
€97 - pret-a-beaute.com

Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses
$198 - mytheresa.com

H M nail polish
£2.99 - hm.com










This is a design I call Jen.Why,you ask, because I thought a Jen would wear this. I used the picture of the woman because it represents hope. She is praying.(I hope. That's what I think she is doing) My favorite part of the outfit is the dress. So simple. Hope You enjoyed.(Side note-I may post more than one outfit a day.)




                                                                                        <3,
                                                                                      Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment